The Test Case

Posted by ant | | Posted on 05:37

So my original idea of retrospectively written posting about cross browsers fixes isn't working out :( as currently posts about cross browser fixes == none :(.

So plan b, I've decide to start a little side ...damn glasses i are smudged and I've lost ruddy glasses cloth ahh it was under desks lets give the a clean that's better I can see ...anyways I've decide to start a little project up antgrimmitt.co.uk which will be my personal geek site and projects site so of course i need to build a website do you see where I'm going with this ...

Well firstly a new site means a new excuse to Photoshop mwuhahaha so I have sat and played about for a bit and this is what I've come up with:

Sunrise in the City! - (click on the thumbnail for a larger image)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for take timeout to post